Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring is in the air

In less than three weeks it will be spring, and already the sky is bluer, the sun shines brighter, and I'm getting started on spring cleaning. Every year around this time I get the urge to de-cluttered, reorganize, and refresh everything in my life. I start with my closet, and move on to all the closets and cupboards in the house. I also spend much time sole searching and letting go of grudges, and making amends with old friends, I slow down a little to call and catch up with friends and family that I haven't had a chance to recently, because of my hectic schedule and life. Usually by the time spring arrives my home is clean, and organized, with room in the closet for new stuff. My office is also reorganized, goals I had set in January revisited, and plans for the next season under way.

image source

I love spring, it's when nature is reborn, and a time to make a fresh start.

Firoozeh Khorrami

DesignSchematic

No comments:

Post a Comment