Wednesday, January 20, 2010

California Gift Show

Last weekend I visited the California Gift Show at the LA Mart and The Los Angeles Convention Center.
I spent a couple of days walking through the permanent and temporary showrooms all full of fabulous accessories, lighting, rugs and furniture. I did manage to take some snap shots of a few of my favorites.


I loved the graphic look of the vintage route signs from trolleys and double-decker buses in the UK, available through Home Economics in Grants Pass, Oregon.

Tozai and Two's Co are wonderful for all kinds of accessories. They always have lots of new items.



Hand crafted furniture imported by DOVETAIL furniture

Handmade textiles, accessories, and furniture imported from Morroco, Greece, and Turkey from Berbere World Imports

Firoozeh Khorrami

DesignSchematic

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great show! Thanks for the photos, love the berger chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are couple of items that I'm really interested in. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next show.......should be LA. What on earth am I thinking by missing this one? Thanks for taking some pics.

    ReplyDelete